Pallas aviation is located in Fort Worth Texas and will operate out of the Alliance Airport (KAFW)
Fort Worth was chosen as the base of operations due to the business-friendly atmosphere and growing transportation economy in the region. KAFW is geared towards cargo operations.
Fort Worth is ranked as the fastest growing large city in the United States for the past 10 years and Texas was named as the top exporting state in 2015 which accounted for 17.1% of the U.S. total.
KAFW is the world’s first 100% industrial airport designed for cargo aviation. It boasts many amenities desirable to cargo operations including:
- Full Cargo handing services
- Air frieght build/break
- Third Party Logistics (3PL)
- Broker Services
- Onsite US Customs & Border Protection
- Centralized Examination Station
- Direct aircraft ramp access
- Situated close to the Alliance Global Logistics Hub