At Pallas Aviation we’re dedicated to providing safe reliable private transport of our company products and materials. To apply, please click on the online application below.
Here’s what it takes to become a pilot at Pallas Aviation:
• Minimum age of 23
• Ability to work varying hours of the day or night, weekends and holidays
• Work in climates and locations across the globe
• Work variable shifts
• Be a U.S. Citizen
• Hold a valid/current U.S. Passport.
• Hold a valid U.S. driver’s license
• Graduate of a four year degree program from a U.S. Department of Education accredited college or university
• Excellent communications skills and accurate decision making
• Skilled in use of computers and wireless technology
• Must be able to secure appropriate airport authority and/or Customs Security Badges
• Successfully pass FAA and criminal background checks
• Successfully complete pre-employment drug screen (post hire also)
• Ability to learn and work with Personal Electronic Devices (PEDs)
• Fluently speak and understand English
• Must have the right to work in the United States
• Must have held a pilot position (civil or military) within the preceding year
• International flight experience
• FAA Commercial License, Category Airplane Multi-Engine Land with English proficient certification
• Instrument Rating
• Current FAA First Class Medical Certificate
• Meets all minimum FAA airplane category ATP requirements. If not in possession of an ATP certificate, must have ATP written passed
• Minimum of 1,200 hours of total documented flight time
• Minimum of 600 hours of large multi-engine fixed wing turboprop or turbofan time in aircraft categorized as airplane
• Valid FCC Restricted Radio Telephone Operator Permit
• L-382 type rating preferred
• Part 125 operations experience preferred
If you are interested in joining our team, please complete the online application. We will review your application and contact you if further action is warranted. Please do not call or email. All applications are maintained for one year from date of receipt.
Thank you for your interest in Pallas Aviation! Pallas Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.